New Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, and Ram Vehicles for Bloomington
Most Bloomington and Normal drivers think of one name when it's time for a new vehicle: Sam Leman. And when you want a spacious new minivan, an off-road capable SUV, a stylish and affordable muscle car
, or a powerful new pickup, you choose a Chrysler
, a Jeep
, a Dodge
, or a Ram
. You can also learn more about car body types
to find what style suits you best. So you've come to the right place: Sam Leman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Bloomington. Start exploring our new cars for sale above!
Which CDJR Vehicle Should You Choose?
The CDJR selection is vast, so we're proud to offer Champaign shoppers a wide selection of unique models. Here's just a handful of our most popular new cars for sale:
- New Chrysler Pacifica for Sale: The Chrysler Pacifica minivan is a prime choice for larger Decatur families, as it offers seven-passenger seating.
- New Jeep Wrangler for Sale: Available with high-performance four-wheel-drive systems, the Jeep Wrangler is a go-anywhere SUV that's instantly recognizable wherever it ventures.
- New Jeep Cherokee for Sale: Want a vehicle that's equally comfortable on and off the beaten path? The Jeep Cherokee can hit the trails and Normal streets with ease.
- New Dodge Journey for Sale: The Dodge Journey seats up to seven people and offers around 70 cubic feet, offering space for everyone and everything.
- New Ram 1500 for Sale: There are many reasons the Ram 1500 is a best-seller. It's a cost-effective light-duty pickup that offers no-nonsense V8 power and considerable towing specs.
Why Buy from Us?
We've been serving Central Illinois, from Bloomington to Decatur, for over half a century. We're proud to be a family-operated dealership where we treat you like family. More than just a welcoming auto dealer, we do our best to beat the rest with:
Did we mention that our finance team
works one-on-one with you to find the best solution for your budget? Contact us
today to see why so many Central Illinoisans drive cars from Sam Leman, and test drive a RAM 1500 or RAM 2500 today.