2018 Dodge Durango SRT Wins Wards 10 Best
The Dodge Durango is a pretty remarkable SUV. With seating for 6, tons of safety technology, sleek styling, and ample power, the Durango is a great choice for a family vehicle. What if you want near-supercar performance at an affordable price and the ability to transport the whole family, wrapped up in a vehicle that’s probably half what you’d pay for a normal supercar? Impossible – right? Think again! The new Dodge Durango SRT packs all of the above into one stunning SUV.
Counting Down: Durango SRT Details
- 0-60 MPH time of 4.4 seconds
- 60 standard/available safety features
- 6.4-liter, 8-cylinder, 475 horsepower engine
- 470 pound-feet of torque
- 8-speed automatic transmission
- 8,700 Pound Towing Capacity
- 6-Passenger Carrying Capacity
- 8-inch ground clearance
- 50-50 split-bench vinyl 3rd row seating
- 20-inch alloy wheels
- A fourth-generation 8.4-inch Uconnect touchscreen display
- A 7-inch TFT personalizable digital instrument gauge cluster
We’ve only begun to scratch the surface of this amazing SUV. To fully understand the “user experience” that makes the 2018 Durango SRT Ward-award-winning, come take a new Dodge Durango SRT out for a spin, yourself here at Sam Leman Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Bloomington.