2020 Jeep Cherokee Configurations
The 2020 Jeep Cherokee is on the Bloomington market in a wide variety of configurations, each of which comes with their own perks. Find out more about the engines, prices, and Jeep Cherokee 4×4 options on all of the 2020 Jeep Cherokee trim levels with Sam Leman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Bloomington!
2020 Jeep Cherokee Configurations: Engine Options
One of the first factors drivers weigh in their choice of Jeep Cherokee configurations involves what is under the hood. Whatever your engine needs are in Normal, both of the engine options on the Cherokee come with the Electronic Start/Stop (ESS) System, designed to save you on trips to the gas station.
- Base Engine: Jeep Cherokee trim levels start with the robust 2.4L I4 Zero Evap M-Air Engine w / ESS. This comes on theCherokee Latitude, Cherokee Latitude Plus, and Cherokee Altitude
- Engine Upgrade: The 3.2L V6 24V VVT Engine w / ESS comes with the Cherokee Upland, Cherokee Trailhawk, Cherokee Limited, and the Cherokee High Altitude.
2020 Jeep Cherokee Trim Levels by Price
If you’re not after a Jeep Cherokee 4×4, the FWD performance on the Jeep Cherokee has been designed to give you controlled, smooth drives in Champaign. Starting with the $25,935 MSRP on the Cherokee Latitude, here are your choices for a FWD Cherokee:
- Cherokee Latitude Plus: $27,395 MSRP
- Cherokee Altitude: $28,585 MSRP
- Cherokee Limited: $31,545 MSRP
- Cherokee High Altitude: $35,285 MSRP
2020 Jeep Cherokee 4×4 Trim Levels
If you want legendary Jeep Cherokee 4×4 performance for off-roading outside of Decatur, you have a choice between many 2020 Jeep Cherokee configurations.
- 4×4 Cherokee Latitude: $27,435 MSRP
- 4×4 Cherokee Latitude Plus: $28,895 MSRP
- 4×4 Cherokee Altitude: $30,085 MSRP
- 4×4 Cherokee Upland: $30,815 MSRP
- 4×4 Cherokee Trailhawk: $34,505 MSRP
- 4×4 Cherokee Limited: $34,790 MSRP
- 4×4 Cherokee High Altitude:$36,585 MSRP
- 4×4 Cherokee Trailhawk Elite: $37,895 MSRP
Find the 2020 Jeep Cherokee at Sam Leman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Bloomington
There’s a good reason the Cherokee and Grand Cherokee have such storied histories, as they let Bloomington drivers upgrade for performance features and more. If you think you know your favorite of the Jeep Cherokee trim levels, use the resources at the Sam Leman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Bloomington finance department for a workable payment plan and contact us today for more information!
More from Sam Leman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Bloomington
The new RAM 1500 delivers heavy-duty capabilities for all of your Normal travels. Whether you need increased towing and payload for work on the Champaign job site, or you want extra space for your adventure gear, the RAM 1500 trim levels have the specs you need. While you can expect formidable power at every trim, each…
The Jeep Compass is a great option for drivers who want the ruggedness of a Jeep, with the agility to take on the city streets. The Jeep Compass is a versatile model that delivers a compact size and budget-friendly MSRP. The new Jeep Compass brings strong towing specs, advanced technology, and a bold style…
The all-new 2021 Jeep Gladiator ranks among the most heavily-anticipated trucks in the last decade, so it’s no wonder that Jeep and pickup enthusiasts alike have been seeking out more info. Our team here at Sam Leman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Bloomington near Normal has been fielding many inquiries about 2021 Jeep Gladiator dimensions, so we’ve taken time to break them…