2021 Jeep Compass Reviews
The Jeep Compass is a great option for drivers who want the ruggedness of a Jeep, with the agility to take on the city streets. The Jeep Compass is a versatile model that delivers a compact size and budget-friendly MSRP. The new Jeep Compass brings strong towing specs, advanced technology, and a bold style to enhance your commute from Normal to Champaign.
While we’d love to offer our own opinion on all of the models up to a Jeep Compass Trailhawk® review, you don’t have to just take our word for it. Explore the endless praise offered by industry experts in our 2021 Jeep Compass reviews guide below!
The 2021 Jeep Compass Features
Before we unveil highlights from some of the most trusted 20221 Jeep Compass reviews, let’s discuss the features that help this model stand out on the Decatur streets:
2021 Jeep Compass Basics:
- Starting at $23,915 MSRP
- EPA-Estimated 22 mpg City/ 30 mpg Highway
- Standard 2.4L I-4 Engine with 180 hp
- 13.5-gal fuel tank
- 2,000-pound towing capacity when properly equipped
- 6-speed automatic transmission
Experts 2021 Jeep Compass Reviews
When it comes to Jeep, the formidable reputation is continually backed up year after year, thanks to the incredible models that roll off the production line. The 2021 Jeep Compass is no different. From Jeep Compass Trailhawk® reviews to assessments of the base trim, each critic seems to offer unending praise for the latest Compass. Get a closer look at what the experts are saying in their 2021 Jeep Compass reviews here:
- Edmunds.com – “The Compass distinguishes itself from the pack with easy-to-use technology features, a roomy back seat, and better-than-average off-road abilities.
- Car and Driver – “We do think this is one of the prettier Jeep designs—and its ability to actually survive off-road is uncommon in this class.“
- Motor Trend – “The Compass is one of the best off-road-capable small SUVs on the market today. That’s best exemplified in the Compass Trailhawk, but all models equipped with AWD were impressively capable in our off-road testing.”
- Auto Trader – “The 2021 Jeep Compass small SUV has a lot in its favor. It comes reasonably well equipped with a standard 7-in infotainment touchscreen and is generally pleasant to drive.”
Create Your Own Jeep Compass Review in Bloomington
Now that you’ve heard from the experts, the time is right to visit Sam Leman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Bloomington for a test drive. Our team can help you explore the base model or craft your own Jeep Compass Trailhawk® review after you take this beast out for a spin. Our financiers are standing by to ensure that you get the best possible deal on your Jeep upgrade. Contact us today to learn more about the 2021 Jeep Compass!
More from Sam Leman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Bloomington
The 2021 Jeep Cherokee trim levels offer something for any driver in the Normal area. Whether you’re looking for a budget-friendly powerhouse or an off-road beast with high-tech amenities, there’s something just right for you within the latest lineup. Take a look at the Jeep Cherokee configurations, and get one step closer to your next…
Are you in need of a new pickup that can deliver robust performance while remaining incredibly fuel efficient? If those items are at the top of your wishlist, you can’t do better than the 2021 RAM 1500 EcoDiesel. The RAM EcoDiesel mpg tops out at an astonishing 33 mpg city, while the RAM EcoDiesel…
The new RAM 1500 delivers heavy-duty capabilities for all of your Normal travels. Whether you need increased towing and payload for work on the Champaign job site, or you want extra space for your adventure gear, the RAM 1500 trim levels have the specs you need. While you can expect formidable power at every trim, each…