2021 RAM 1500 Special Editions
If you’re on the hunt for a pickup that offers unparalleled power, performance, and style, then the new RAM 1500 is the right choice for you. While there’s more than enough variety in the 2021 RAM 1500 trim levels to satisfy any Normal driver, the RAM 1500 Special Editions kick things up a few notches. The RAM 1500 Special Editions offer trim-exclusive style, features, and amenities to help you break from the pack on the Champaign streets.
Whether you have your eye on the brand-new lineup or you prefer one of the pre-owned past RAM 1500 Special Editions, like the 2020 RAM 1500 Night Edition Package, you can find your fit at Sam Leman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Bloomington. Read on below to learn more about the RAM 1500 options!
2021 RAM 1500 TRX Launch Edition
The peerless 2021 RAM 1500 TRX Launch Edition sold out in just three hours, and there’s no mystery as to why. This incredible pickup boasts the most powerful factory-installed engine in a half-ton truck ever. With the 702 hp 6.2L Supercharged HEMI® V8 engine under the hood, you’ll be able to take on workweek chores and weekend adventures with unbridled power. You can also look forward to edition-specific badging and colors to signal to those around you that your truck isn’t built like the rest.
2021 RAM 1500 Limited Longhorn™ 10th Anniversary Edition
Available on the 1500 Limited Longhorn™ models, this powerful RAM 1500 Special Edition combines power and style in a stunning new way. The 10th Anniversary Edition is built with a multifunction tailgate with 60/40 split doors and 20-inch wheels with OWL All-Terrain Tires. On top of that, you can enjoy each drive more, thanks to the Best-in-class V6 engine fuel economy when equipped with a 3.6L Pentastar® V6 engine with Class-Exclusive eTorque Mild Hybrid System. If you have a penchant for diesel trucking, the 3.0L EcoDiesel V6 engine delivers the Best-in-Class available highway driving range of over 1,000 miles on a single tank of fuel.
On the inside of this RAM 1500, you’ll find leather bucket seats, 10th Anniversary badging, a 10th Anniversary splash screen, and a range of edition-exclusive elements!
2021 RAM 1500 Built to Serve Edition Models
If you’re craving a way to show off your patriotic side, the 2021 RAM 1500 Built to Serve Edition Models offer the perfect truck for you. These three options pay homage to the U.S Armed Services:
- RAM 1500 Driven for Excellence: Offered in Billet Silver exterior or Anvil Exterior along with Graystone seat fabric and Light Diesel Gray stitching, this model is inspired by the excellence of the U.S Air Force.
- RAM 1500 Commitment to Courage: Drawing its inspiration from the U.S Navy, this unique model can be styled with ceramic Gray or Patriot Blue exterior with an interior that has contrasting blue seat fabric and Light Ambassador Blue stitching.
- RAM 1500 Lead the Way: As an ode to the U.S Marines, this RAM 1500 is offered in Gator Green or Diamond Black exterior with a contrasting Graystone fabric and Light Frost interior.
2020 RAM 1500 Night Edition Package
As one of the most popular past RAM 1500 Special Editions, the 2020 RAM 1500 Night Edition Package remains a hot commodity. You may be able to find this model in new-condition on local lots, or you can find a reliable pre-owned option. No matter which version you choose, you can look forward to the following:
- Uconnect® 4 with an 8.4-inch touchscreen (or available Uconnect® 12.0 with a Largest-in-Class 12-inch touchscreen)
- 20-inch satin black aluminum wheels on Big Horn® and standard 22-inch black forged aluminum wheels on Laramie®
- 5.7L HEMI® V8 engine with eTorque Mild Hybrid System
- 130 pound-feet of torque for a maximum gas towing capacity of up to 12,750 pounds
- Cat-Back Exhaust
- Ram Airflow
Other Past RAM 1500 Special Editions
In addition to the 2020 RAM 1500 Night Edition, the past RAM 1500 Special Editions still offer incredible benefits. Delivering unique styles, distinctive capabilities, exclusive features, and exciting names, the past RAM 1500 Special Editions look great in any Decatur driveway. Popular models from years past include:
- 2019 RAM 1500 Classic Warlock Mojave Sand Edition
- 2019 RAM Heavy Duty Night Edition Package
- 2019 RAM 1500 Classic Express Hydro Blue Package
- 2019 RAM 1500 Classic Warlock
- 2019 RAM 1500 Classic Express Ignition Orange Package
- 2019 RAM 1500 Kentucky Derby Edition
- RAM 1500 Rebel TRX Concept
Discover the RAM 1500 for Sale in Bloomington!
Now that you’ve had the chance to explore present and past RAM 1500 Specials Editions, the time is right to visit Sam Leman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Bloomington for a test drive. Our finance team is here to help you find the best possible deal on the right pickup for your budget and lifestyle. If you’d like to learn more about the RAM 1500 Special Editions or any of the services we provide, contact us today!
More About RAM 1500 Features
If you’re on the hunt for a pickup that offers unparalleled power, performance, and style, then the new RAM 1500 is the right choice for you. While there’s more than enough variety in the 2021 RAM 1500 trim levels to satisfy any Normal driver, the RAM 1500 Special Editions kick things up a few notches….
Are you in need of a new pickup that can deliver robust performance while remaining incredibly fuel efficient? If those items are at the top of your wishlist, you can’t do better than the 2021 RAM 1500 EcoDiesel. The RAM EcoDiesel mpg tops out at an astonishing 33 mpg city, while the RAM EcoDiesel…
The 2021 RAM 1500 can tow up to 12,750 pounds when equipped with the 5.7L HEMI® V8 Engine with eTorque. How much can a RAM 1500 tow if you opt for another engine? We answer that below by breaking down the RAM 1500 towing capacity by engine. View RAM 1500 Models Contact Us All RAM…
The RAM 1500 weight rating (known as GVWR, or Gross Vehicle Weight Rating) is about 4,800 pounds. That figure varies depending on factors like trim level, cargo weight, and passengers — so how much does the RAM 1500 weigh? Groundbreaking design features allow the 1500 to earn a GVWR between 6,800 and 7,800 pounds. …